Pan Pacific Singapore (Chinese: 新加坡泛太平洋酒店) is a hotel located in Marina Centre, Singapore, and operated by the Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts. With 38 floors, it is the tallest among the three hotels which are part of the Marina Square development, the other two being the Marina Mandarin Singapore and The Oriental Singapore. The hotel has 790 rooms and suites, arranged around an atrium extending 35 floors of the building, touted as the tallest in Southeast Asia.Template:Citation needed
The hotel was renovated in 2005 and again in 2012 and it features a lounge in the atrium.
Restaurants and barsEdit
Located within Pan Pacific Hotel, there are a total of 8 restaurants and bars in the hotel. Listed below are the names and location of the outlets.
- First floor
- Atrium: A bar and lounge is located at the heart of the hotel. It has a 22m long bar and with lounge pods over a pool in the lobby.
- Pacific Marketplace: A café and a gourmet grocery. It has a counter offering pastries and home-made sausages and ham which also retail elsewhere around Singapore.
- Third floor
- Edge - Food Theatre: An international buffet restaurant serving cuisine from around the region and the Pacific Rim.
- Rang Mahal: An Indian restaurant serving food from the different regions of India.
- Hai Tien Lo: A Cantonese restaurant.
- Fourth floor
- Keyaki: A Japanese restaurant with a Japanese styled garden with a Koi fish pond surrounding the restaurant.
- Poolside: An al fresco concept restaurant located in close proximity to the pool and spa.
The hotel completed its 4-month transformation and had a soft opening on 31 August 2012. The hotel has since been in full operation as of October 2012
Level 37 of this hotel was renamed as Level 38 and Hai Tien Lo restaurant gave up its place at the top of the hotel and moved down to Level 3. The Pacific Club which is the hotel's club lounge has since replaced the restaurant's former location.
The hotel has 8 elevators in total, 4 on the inside and 4 on the outside. The exterior lifts are able to access the Pacific Club Lounge for guests on Level 38 and give views of the Singapore streets.
|Interior||1 - 22|
|Exterior||1 - 4, 22 - 38|
|1||Main Reception, Concierge, The Atrium, Pacific Marketplace, Pacific Ballrooms||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|2||Ocean Ballrooms||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|3||Edge - Food Theatre, Rang Mahal Indian Cuisine, Hai Tien Lo||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|4||Swimming Pool, Fitness centre, St. Gregory Spa, Outdoor tennis courts, Keyaki Japanese Restaurant||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|5 - 21||Deluxe Rooms||Interior Elevator|
|22||Pacific Centre (Business Centre)||Interior Elevator (Room card required)/Exterior Elevator|
|23 - 35||Panoramic Rooms/Harbour Studio/Presidential Suite/City Suite/Skyline Suite||Exterior Elevator|
|38||Pacific Club Lounge||Exterior Elevator|
- Aun Koh, Susan Leong (2006), Singapore chic, Archipelago Press, ISBN 981-4155-74-8