Boy is a 2009 Philippine film by renowned and critically acclaimed Filipino director Auraeus Solito. The 83-minute film produced by recounts a young poet's infatuation with a young macho dancer.
Boy (also spelt BoY) has been shown in many international film festivals. The Board of Film Censors in Singapore banned the showing of the movie because it "normalizes homosexuality and romanticizes sex between men." Boy was screened in the Philippines in June 2009.
- Aeious Asin - Boy
- Aries Pena - Aries
- Madelaine Nicolas - Boy's mother
- Nonie Buencamino - Boy's father
- Danton Remoto - Teacher
- Outfest Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- Jeonju International Film Festival in South Korea (Asian premiere)
- Toronto ImagineNative Film & Media Arts Festival in Toronto (Canadian premiere)
- Image+Nation Montreal
- Frameline Film Festival (San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival)
- Seattle International Film Festival